Does some businesses need as many as one week’s worth of loans to pay off overdue bills? Or will such businesses need only a few weeks? Here’s the bottom line: Debt loan service businesses (DLSCst) are the best solution, for several reasons.
- Many businesses have difficulties repaying all of the monthly payments on available vehicles, such as automobiles, boats, and mortgages.
- Although legal renewals provide clear relief from overdue balances, many are likely to find this an expensive and time-consuming process.
- Professional service companies help businesses fully pay off their accounts by using commercially acceptable financing that complies with all federal, state, and local laws.
- For start-up, run-of-the-mill businesses, the time and expense to properly obtain financing can easily be avoided.
You can get debt loan service products at many reputable independent companies. Some companies cater more toward small businesses, and pay approximately 50% interest, and others will pay for 80%, 90%, or 100% interest rates. Some money lenders also offer the opportunity to waive down payments.
Available loans options:
• Ankle Deposit: borrows a specified number of hours from customers and makes it available before they pay.
• Deposit Account: borrows a specified number of hours from customers, and pays interest when they pay.
• Private Essential Credit: owns a few businesses but can get out a few units.
• Cash Draw: borrows from a specific credit union, usually a checking or savings account.
• Term Ins Advantage: manages cash flow and pays interest on its accounts the day it pays.
• Goodbank Fin Ltd: invests in short term borrowing companies and participates in business borrowing fund injection mechanisms, as well as an equity market.
• Our Independent FDC team: consults and helps with operational management and processing of orders.